Meet Theodore Henderson – Best Selling Author, Award-Winning Professional Speaker, Success Coach, Career Counselor and Author of the inspiring new book “The Wisdom Compass” – the easy-to-follow guide to personal and spiritual development that shows you how to apply the wisdom of Solomon, laid down thousands of years ago in the book of Proverbs, to all areas of life in our modern world.
A gifted speaker with wide-ranging interests and competencies, Theodore can connect with any audience on a variety of topics such as:
- Applying Faith and God in your personal, business, and financial affairs
- Re-assessing your career path and opportunities in the face of down-sizing
- Dynamically communicating in any situation
- Using Social Media and networking for greater success in job searches and career management (without it becoming either crutch or addiction!)
- Maximizing sales performance – individually and across your organization
- How to build and maintain profitable, long-term relationships with even the most sophisticated or demanding clients as well as within your organization.
With a finely-honed, success-oriented attitude that has earned him Number One ranking as both a sales professional and sales manager in any company he’s worked for. With sales commissions reaching over a million dollars in a single year, and having reached the pinnacle of educational achievement in Toastmasters International – their coveted Distinguished Toastmaster designation, in recognition of his superior leadership and communication skills as well as being a member of the National Speakers Association Theodore Henderson is a persuasive communicator with a great deal to share.
And with his unquenchable passion for life, boundless love of Scripture, and sincere desire to help others achieve greater success than they ever believed possible while adhering to proven, time-tested Biblical principles Theodore will soon have your audience or organization enthusiastically cheering their own potential, and sincerely thanking you for bringing him in.