Dave Balch will touch and inspire your audience and leave them feeling better about themselves, empowering them to better handle what life throws at them.
Dave Balch has supported his wife through four successful battles with breast cancer since 2002, going with her to over 300 medical appointments and caring for her during six surgeries, two rounds of chemotherapy, and three rounds of radiation treatments. He did everything from bathing her to making her meals to changing her surgical dressings, all while maintaining his home software business and taking care of a ranch, two horses, two cats, two dogs, and a really mean parrot.
Now he is on a personal, full-time mission to help others deal with their life challenges.
- Expert Blogger on WebMD
- Founder, CopingUniversity.com, an online library of audio interviews with world-class experts who share their wisdom to help you cope.
- Profiled in WebMD Magazine
- Profiled in The Wall Street Journal - read the article here.
- Author, "Cancer for Two: An Inspiring True Story and Guide for Cancer Patients and Their Partners"
- Founder of The Patient/Partner Project, which he started when he had difficulty finding caregiver resources